Monday, March 28, 2011

New Boots, Spring Weather

Now that Spring weather is coming to the Bay Area (hopefully!), I bought a new pair of boots! Wierd timing I know....


(Gabriella Rocha, Amber style)

I found these last September and considered ordering them, but eventually decided they were too expensive at $100.

Flat boots were my obsession last fall – I wanted a pair that looked more polished than sneakers, but did not have a high heel (FYI - these do have a hidden small heel, but very comfortable!). I get SO tired of wearing heels, but do not always want to look super casual.

Just last week I found them on a discount shoe site for $34!!

6 pm.com seems to be affiliated with Zappos, and sells shoes at very large discounts. I noticed the price had already gone up for these boots since I purchased them last week, so get the good deals when you see them!

Shoe websites seem to do this often –  they put something on sale, and then are constantly changing the price depending on the demand. 

Yea SUNSHINE and Happy Monday! Yikes.

1 comment: