Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Love Red Shoes


BC Shoes, Shipwreck

I just found these shoes in bright red at a local shoe store, and I love them! (I could not find a picture in red anywhere!) The red is a really fun color that would brighten any outfit (along with the yellow pictured as well). They make me feel a bit like Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz, without the sparkles of course.

They are perfect for spring with a cute dress or jeans.

The shoes are super comfortable and have a very manageable heel, at a little over two inches only. They are a nice alternative to those giant wedges that everyone is going to be wearing this summer, since they are not so bulky.

Speaking of giant wedges, there are some REALLY cute styles out there. I currently have several bookmarked right now to check on, but they make me feel a bit intimidated! These shoes are baby steps....

1 comment: