Thursday, March 31, 2011

Dress Time!

It is time I posted about dresses, since I love shopping for them! When I was a teenager and had to deal with spaghetti strapped and body hugging (in a bad way) slip dresses, it was so refreshing as an adult to discover that dresses can actually be flattering and comfortable.

I found this one on Piperlime.com, which I started checking out recently. I had thought they carried mainly shoes, but they sell a variety of goods — especially dresses at reasonable prices!

Unfortunately, this dress is on sale for $230.99!! It is way beyond my price range, but I love it and hope it will be reduced further. I can wait, even if it takes quite a while.

Bookmarking your favorites online is a great way to remind yourself to check on full priced items, since they might go on sale at any moment. One of my friends taught me that!


Shoshanna Scoop Neck Tulip Dress, Multi Tweed, $230.99

I also found this poor women’s version that I am considering purchasing, although not many sizes are available at the moment (only medium). It’s on sale for $20!



Ya Los Angeles Sleeveless Dress, Green, $19.97

Obviously, I'm into green at the moment, and it must be my spring sensibility taking over.

We shall see! If I get either, I will definitely edit this post to reflect that.

No comments:

Post a Comment