Thursday, April 7, 2011

Sashimi Coat

Sometimes the best things in life are free….


Sashimi Coat, ??

It’s so true. I was complimenting a coworker on her great coat this last Winter, when she suddenly offered to give it to me! She explained that a friend had given it to her, but the sleeves were too short . They were a bit too short for me too, but I didn’t mind! I loved it.

I know my photography skills need some work, but I took this on my phone with bad lighting last night (and a dish mat in the corner -- oops!).

The coat is a burgundy color with a slightly thicker wool in a trench coat style. It is belted with a great gathered collar. So cute! I love it.

I have worn it often this Winter and have enjoyed having a nicer coat that works with casual wear as well.

P.S. After looking on the internet for a bit, it looks like this may have been a brand that was carried by Nordstrom. It looks like they might not sell it anymore...

No comments:

Post a Comment